Monday, July 12, 2010

missing u kiddo....
















every day nd every night thinking bout u...
dis distance will take me more close to u...

i m lost in a world where u resides..
drifting me around u that keeps me alive...

thinking bout da tym when we will be together....
we will make that tym unforgettable forever....

u will be in my arms holding me tight...
kissing ur forehead in dim light....

the world full of girls so sexy so hot....
but no one is even nearby u nd thats a sure shot.....

i like the way u smile... i love the way u speak....
sometimes i dont believe, how wud i get a masterpiece....

just a thought of urs brings a smile...
making me believe that i m in ur heart nd u in mine......

i know u r missing me, but nothing i can do...
when u ll be with me, there ll be nothing i can't do....

going to end this poem with a thought of urs....
just wanted to say... I AM ALL YOURS......

No comments:

Post a Comment